Unfortunately, I didn’t think to take any photos of this when I made it. But, I’m going to post about it anyway because it’s my new favorite cornbread recipe. I don’t know where the recipe originated, but Sam’s mother gave it to us.
- 3 boxes of cornbread (small boxes of Jiffy or similar)
- 3 eggs
- 16 oz. sour cream (I’m going to use light sour cream next time)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.