- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 4 oz. yellow curry paste
- 1 8 oz can water chestnut
- 1 cup raw, shelled edamame
- About 4 chicken breasts
- 3 carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red onion
- Several potatoes (about 6-8)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups chicken stock
- Heaping table spoon of crushed garlic from a jar
- Option/as needed: curry powder
- Chop chicken and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Dice carrots and onions.
- Add coconut, curry paste, and chicken stock to large pot and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Add all other ingredients chicken, water chestnuts, edamame, carrots, onions, and garlic.
- Simmer for about an hour or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Makes about 12 servings at about 250 calories per serving.