- .5c shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz cream of mushrom soup
- 10.5 oz wild & whole grain rice blend
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 whole yellow onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1tbs crushed garlic
- 2c chicken broth
- 1.5lb chicken, cubed (806)
- pepper (to taste)
- parsley (to taste)
- poultry seasoning (to taste)
- Chop onions, celery, carrots, and chicken. Place all ingredients in crock pot. Cook on high for about 4 hours or until chicken is done.
Calories: if divided into 8 servings, will have roughly 280 calories per serving.