Today, I roasted garlic for the first time. It was surprisingly easy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel off outer layers of the garlic bulb, leaving the skins of the individual cloves in tact. Cut off 1/4 to a 1/2 inch of the top of cloves, exposing the individual cloves of garlic.
- Drizzle garlic bulbs with a few teaspoons of olive oil before wrapping in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cloves feel soft when pressed.
- Remove each clove from skin – I scooped them out with a spoon.