- 5 double graham crackers, crushed fine
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 oz. melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint thick whipping cream
- 4 oz. butter
- 20 oz. semisweet chocolate squares
- In a double boiler melt chocolate, add butter until melted
- While chocolate is melting, beat egg yolks with sugar until pale and thick.
- Bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat and slowly beat hot cream into egg and sugar mixture, then add chocolate and butter to the above hot mixture, beat until well blended.
- Add vanilla, beat until blended.
- Pour over graham cracker base. Refrigerate 18-24 hours before serving. Serve with raspberry sauce.