- 2 Tilapia loins or filets
- 1 teaspoon garlic or 1 clove minced
- 1 teaspoon dried or chopped basil (I used about 2 tablespoons of fresh basil)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and ground pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mix garlic, basil, cayenne pepper, olive oil, and lemon in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place tilapia in pan and spread mixture over tilapia loins. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400º for 15 minutes or until tilapia flakes when pierced with a fork.