- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce – rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
- Spread refried beans in a 9-inch round (or a little larger) serving dish.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread this mixture on top of the refried beans.
- Top the mixture with lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes and black olives.
Original recipe here.