- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook broccoli and rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of celery soup and 1 1/4 cups water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute onion until soft.
- Combine broccoli, rice, soup and cheese cubes, and onion in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, until bubbly and lightly brown.
Original recipe here.